Phone: (469) 333-0002
Hours: 11am-4pm CST, M-F
Social Responsibility and Precautions
Peritian is taking active steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We understand that we have a responsibility to protect the health of our customers, employees, collective loved ones, and greater community.
We are going beyond legal requirements and taking the following workplace precautions:
- Frequent facility disinfecting
- Mandatory social distancing
- Mandatory face mask wearing
- Frequent handwashing
- Strategically placed sanitizer stations throughout facility
- Mandatory temperature checks. If an employee has a fever higher than 100.4°F or displays other symptoms, they are placed on leave of absence until cleared by a medical professional.
- Video conferencing whenever possible
All companies in our supply chain are also taking necessary precautions.
We have not had to lay off any employees due to COVID-19 as of yet. Our low overhead business model to provide low prices has ensured that we maintain cost-optimal operations.
Due to our superior logistics, we are currently not experiencing longer than normal shipping times. Although there could be exceptions to remote areas due to local shipping services experiencing difficulties.